Agenzia di Viaggi cerca Manager Tour Leader a Roma Lazio Via Merulana 247
Manager of Trip Delivery & Trip Experience Leaders Teams Grand Circle Corporation and Overseas Adventure Travel is in business to change the lives of our travellers, employees and communities in which we work and travel. As the largest US direct marketer of international travel, adventure and discovery for North Americans aged 50-plus, we have successful programs in Italy.
Women travelers are our business.
Seven in 10 travelers (70%) or 87,000 passengers for 2021 & 2022 are women and they make 90% of the purchase decisions.
Women travelers are the key to building relationship and deliver the majority of our Net Profit to our company.
What we offer:
· We value diversity and encourage employees to be themselves · Women oriented company
· Strong Company Culture people oriented
· Possibility to grow fast
· Training Plan first 90 days
· Recognition and promotions based on tangible results
· Work with amazing people around the world
· Work for a company who gives you the opportunity to change people’s life
· Travelling in Italy and Europe
· Dynamic, open, fast pace environment
· 1 Year Fix Term which will turn permanent
· Salary 36.000 Euro Gross Salary
What are we looking for?
Working Full Time from Rome Office Reporting directly to Country Manager
Background & Experience:
· Deep knowledge and understanding of Sicily and Mediterranean area: culture and its geographical territory
· Knowledge of American Culture, Passion and understanding for the North American travellers (minimum 3 years’ experience)
· Travel industry and staff management experience
· Managing Trip Experience Leaders through hiring/training/scheduling/coaching to ensure excellence quality delivery and meet company’s guidelines to achieve excellence goals
· Travel up to 70% of the time during high season to train, support Trip Experience Leaders and obtain live feedback from Travelers on the itinerary
· Ensure trough kick off/Training on the road /coaching plan implementation of authentic experiences which will break through Sicilian/Mediterranean culture and impact on our traveller’s lives
· Coaching and training attitude
· Create, build and maintain strong, long-term relationship with Trip Experience Leader by motivational and constant updated communication.
· Problem solving when dealing with trips on the road and deviations for our small ships programs.
· Great sense of urgency and following up, great resistance in working under pressure.
· Fluency in written & spoken English
· Good Knowledge Proficient in Microsoft Word / Excel
· Ability to implement US Global Corporate Company of performance driven strategy on product quality, operation initiatives and cost management Attributes:
· Display outstanding leadership skills
· Strong Performance Management ability
· Ability to form a team
· Be goal oriented
· Ability to teach and coach
. Demonstrate emotional toughness
· Proven success in making tough decisions and taking risks
· A team player
. Passion and ability to build and motive high performing teams
· Natural attitude to go out of your comfort zone and create unforgettable experiences
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Problem Solving Skills By applying to this ad, you would be automatically giving Grand Circle your consent for processing your data in recruitment process.
Our Women Travelers are 60 - 75 years old with 40-50 years of Foreign Travel Experience. They value facts, transparency, choice, consistency, simplicity, insider information and have a strong emotional connection to leaving the world a better place. Our women travelers want to be in control of the content they engage. To support these programs, we are looking for a Manager Trip Experience Leadersbased in Rome to ensure consistency of our existing itineraries, developing new experiences and ensure we hire and optimize the very best staff to look after our passengers. Job Types: Full-time, Contract Salary: €36,000.00 per year
Annuncio inserito il: 2021-10-01
Cerchi lavoro nel turismo?
Helptourist.it è la tua opportunità!
Accedi con le tue credenziali e candidati